Hanging with friends TipsWritten Feb. 13, 2012 by hanging
Some simple tips to help you win at Hanging with Friends:
- The most common non-vowel letters are L N R S and T.
- Don't use your lifelines until the end of the round.
- The 'Suspects' lifeline is the most effective lifeline, use it wisely!
- Due to the way word patterns work in the English language, if the second-last letter is E there is a high likelyhood that the last letter is D, R, or S.
- When you're given vowel tiles in the clue, remember that everything on the right-hand side after it is a consonant.
- Most words do not have three consonants in a row.
- Work backwards from the end, starting with the last vowel that you've been provided with.
Of course, you can always count on our Hanging with friends cheat